LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Electrical Reliability Technician to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work Safely - identify risks and put in place mitigation actions if required.
- Ensure that equipment failures or issues are responded to promptly and appropriately in a cross functional environment.
- Record interventions including failure codes. Provide guidance and solutions for preventative action where required.
- Execute planned maintenance routines including predictive, preventative and calibration activities.
- Ensure all Work Orders are completed on time and in a safe and compliant manner and asset management data is captured accurately.
- Provide clear and concise written and verbal handovers to colleagues.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- The successful candidate must possess at minimum a Level 6 or Electrical related qualification and have a mechanical aptitude.
- 2+ years' experience in a maintenance or relevant engineering role in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a regulated biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, medical device, facilities maintenance or FMCG facility is required.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Adam Murphy at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this exciting opportunity!