LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Electrical Project Manager to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 5 years engineering experience in the biotechnology industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project management and execution of projects including project planning/scoping and execution, prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.?
- Working with various stakeholders, both inside and outside Amgen to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied. Managing expectations and communicating project progress and challenges to these stakeholders.
- Develop and/or review electrical engineering technical specifications and bid documents for engineered equipment, materials engineering, and construction service contracts
- Lead day to day design (where applicable) and construction management of significant elements of electrical interface works on projects, including procurement, installation, and commissioning
- Provide electrical engineering support for manufacturing processes and equipment within the manufacturing facility by designing, specifying, purchasing and constructing mechanical systems and components.
- Knowledge of electrical industry regulations and standards
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Relevant Experience?
- Typically,?5+ years project management/engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment
- Proven project management experience from project inception through to handover
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane on 021 4777329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!