LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Electrical Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary.
If you have 2 years industrial experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with key project stakeholders (client design team, main contractor, suppliers, sub-contractors, etc.).
- Assisting in the execution of projects & providing guidance to ensure compliance to all relevant standards/codes and specifications associated. This will include all site activities associated with validation and handover to the operations team.
- Assessment of sub-contract and supplier tender returns for technical compliance with design intent specifications.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Being Level 8 in Electrical Engineering or relevant experience in similar roles.
- Experience of working with Electrical systems such as LV Distribution Systems, MCC Installations, VSD, Instrumentation and General Services
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Kieran O'Sullivan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new Electrical Engineer role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.