LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Electrical Engineer to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. The facility is responsible for the production, packaging, labelling, and delivery of biopharmaceutical medicines for global markets. The company currently markets medicines for various diseases and has a rich pipeline of products.
- Design and Maintenance of LV (e.g., Lighting, General Services, UPS, Protection Settings incl. Arc Flash) and ELV (e.g., Fire Alarm, Data points, Building Automation) systems.
- Manages small projects related to electrical systems infrastructure.
- Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of electrical equipment.
- Prepare and maintain electrical drawings and related documentation.
- Designs and specifies cGMP E&I equipment and process controls.
- Manage electrical systems residing on the business IT network.
- Assists in investigations of equipment and control system anomalies, incl. power quality events.
- Prepares engineering evaluations for and executes modification change control documentation.
- Supervise electrical contractors and confirm works are to the required standard.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and should have 2-5 years experience.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert.