LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork.
Our client specializes in the manufacture of small molecule API in three production facilities onsite, one of which is sterile. If you are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Site Electrical Lead on the E&I installation and commissioning works on Capital projects.
- Provide technical process support to the project team throughout the project life cycle.
- Use of permit to work system or other safety systems to control engineering activities.
- Participation in HAZOP and design reviews.
- Generate and review project engineering deliverables such as technical specifications, procurement submittals and vendor turnover documentation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum of an Engineering Degree with 2 years of experience working in a Bio-Pharmaceutical or equivalent type industry.
- Technical knowledge of Electrical and Instrumentation including all regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting/ leading projects from Design to Commissioning
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah on (021) 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this exciting opportunity!