LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Electrical Engineer to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and collaborate with our engineering partner (Jacobs/Rambøll) in relation to electrical design, ensuring that FDBD's requirements are satisfactorily reflected in the design and that design deliverables are provided timely.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Building part of the project, responsible for all traditional building disciplines including standard electrical installations for buildings, BMS and VDS.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Automation, Process and CQV parts of the project
- Coordinate and collaborate with FDBD site SME's and end users to obtain necessary buy in.
- Participate in review of electrical design documentation.
- Coordinate and collaborate with our construction management partner (Fluor) in relation to electrical installation works, securing that construction activities satisfy FDBD's requirements, and that construction works adhere to the time schedule.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5+ years' design and installation experience as electrical engineer from large pharma / biotech projects.
- B.Sc / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Having a go-do attitude and ability to navigate in a complex project setting
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!