LSC have a great contract opportunity for Electrical Engineer looking to join a leading biotechnology company based in Denmark.
If you have a third level bachelor' Electrical and/or low voltage engineering and have a experience of 10+ years of working with design and construction of VDS/EMS systems and you are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focus and task within engineering coordination, design interface coordination, engineering schedule follow up for works under the building package, support WPOs in their tasks.
- Interfacing with QA, CQV as well as other disciplines in the project.
- Assuring that all EMS/VDS systems can be qualified once reaching Mechanical completion.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experienced within management of design and construction
- Experienced within CAPEX projects in the pharmaceutical industry
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah on +353214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!