LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you have Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience and are ready for your next challenge this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple projects at from scope development, design, build/install and qualify through to handover to operations for key Engineering projects
- Develop project scope, cost, and delivery time schedule for projects, working and collaborating closely with Site Engineering Operations team
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to establish scope in improvement projects as we ramp up to a fully commercial site
- Drive and support continuous improvement by active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison with both global engineering services and facilities as well as specialist vendors to deliver projects on time and in full as required by the business
- Managing vendors for work on site ensuring compliance with safety and permitting requirements for all on site activities.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline
- Green Belt preferable
- Have a proven record of project management of change in a commercial site
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!