LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Electrical Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support.
If you have a bachelors in electrical Process Engineering and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design new electrical systems for various applications including Energy Improvement, MCC Upgrades, Lighting, Emergency Lighting, Utility and Process Improvement Projects.
- Provide support throughout the manufacturing of the electrical systems they have designed.
- Interaction with key stakeholders on site to site to develop the problem statement and propose design solutions
- Preparing design specifications, data sheets and design basis documents
- Ensure works are installed in accordance with project specifications and change control procedures.
- Ensure there is a safety culture in the design process to allow safe construction and operability
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working in either Electrical Design Role or equivalent design role.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Attention to detail is essential
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 0214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!