LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Electrical and BMS Construction Quality / Construction Support to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have 10+ years' experience, Elec/I&C/BMS background is preferred. and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support client oversight of execution phase, including onsite and offsite fabrication.
- Help support and drive a step change in Quality Culture, helping to create a Right First Time (RFT) mentality.
- Help embed a behavioural shift with expectation of built in Quality and delivery of work with zero defects in the same way we approach our Safety culture with the expectation of zero harm.
- Scripting, delivering and attending Quality Toolbox Talks with trades.
- Facilitate/attend weekly Quality meeting used to share quality metrics, info, learnings from non-compliances etc.
- Review and approval of First of Kinds (FOKs) and mock-ups to ensure expectations are understood and aligned across all stakeholders.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 10+ years' experience, Elec/I&C/BMS background is preferred. (Choose as appropriate)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Field execution experience
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at or call him at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this Electrical and BMS Construction Quality / Construction Support opportunity!