LSC have a great contract opportunity for E&I Engineer to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide engineering support to both maintenance and equipment owners in your area of expertise.
- Ensure maintenance program is appropriate for reliable operation of equipment.
- Provide training to Maintenance personnel on new equipment, methods & techniques.
- Follow up on issues identified by equipment owner or via the maintenance Preventative Maintenance program.
- Participate, raise, investigate & complete HSE & Quality observation/deviations write-ups as appropriate.
- Ensure the local maintenance procedures are in line with Global Engineering Standard & Engineering Best Practices.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry in a maintenance/engineering role is preferred.
- Degree in E&I or Applied Physics / Instrumentation
- Demonstrated ability to act independently using good organisational skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!