LSC has an exciting opportunity for a E&I Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Limerick. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide engineering support to both maintenance and equipment owners in your area of expertise.
- Ensure maintenance program is appropriate for reliable operation of equipment.
- Provide training to Maintenance personnel on new equipment, methods & techniques.
- Follow up on issues identified by equipment owner or via the maintenance Preventative Maintenance program.
- Participate, raise, investigate & complete HSE & Quality observation/deviations write-ups as appropriate.
- Ensure the local maintenance procedures are in line with Global Engineering Standard & Engineering Best Practices
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5+years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry in a maintenance/engineering role.
- Demonstrated ability to act independently using good organisational skills.
- Proven ability to make good use of systems, procedures & processes.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert