LSC have a great contract opportunity for an EHS Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes culture of EHS excellence in and provides high-quality EHS leadership to site Capital Projects.
- Provides support for site environmental and safety programs. including management of change, incident investigation, EHS standards compliance, and auditing.
- Has knowledge of EHS regulations and their applicability, develops EHS procedures, guidelines and training programs as assigned.
- Provide compliance/technical support and advice on new processes and equipment for site Capital Project
- Assist in the timely response to external and internal stakeholder Environment, Health and Safety requests and recommendations.
- Creates and maintains databases & records containing pertinent Environmental, Health and Safety data and metrics.
- Conducts assessments, tracking and directing follow-up activities to correct any non-conformity.
- Engage in walkdowns and reviews to ensure conformance with Site, Corporate and/or Statutory EHS requirements.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree required in Engineering or Science; Health & Safety related technical discipline is an advantage
- 5+ years EHS experience in an operational environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!