LSC have a great contract opportunity for EHS Specialist to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Specialist, Safety & Environment, is accountable for the smooth execution of all appropriate functions associated with EHS.
- You will be an active member of the EHS team providing support, guidance and expertise.
- The Specialist, Safety & Environment will participate and comply with the Global Safety and Environment Management System a, including ownership, as relevant
- You will be responsible for Chemical safety / Biosafety and Process safety as well as industrial hygiene and performing HAZOPS
- Using EHS management systems / ISO /EMAS awareness to perform EHS duties
- Liase across departments on EHS issues and be the point of contact on EHS issues
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3rd Level degree in EHS, chemical engineering or other related discipline (chemistry, physical sciences, biology, and toxicology) is required or significant equivalent work experience in EHS field
- 3 + years' experience in EHS and/or engineering related positions in a pharma/chemical manufacturing is preferred.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!