LSC have a great contract opportunity for a EHS Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that procedures / systems are in place to maintain 100% site compliance with all relevant legislation & Corporate EHS chapters related to area of responsibility.
- Conduct EHS risk assessments as required
- Generate EHS communications & reports
- Conduct EHS training as required
- Participate in incident / accident investigations & root cause analyses (RCA)
- Completes / assists in completion of periodic Self Assessments & audits of the EHS Management System.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3rd level qualification in science, engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 2 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment or other industry
- Sound knowledge of EHS legislation and standards
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!