LSC have a great contact opportunity for an EHS Specialist to join a Greenfield Biopharmaceutical facility in Hillerød, Denmark.
If you have pharma project experience and references from design and execution phases and preferably an engineering background and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be a part of FDBD's client team and represent FDBD in all matters overseeing and liaising with the Engineering Provider/General Contractor
- Review and challenge tender packages with respect to EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) to ensure designer's obligations are fulfilled
- Support and ensure that design reviews have clear and appropriate Health & Safety focus across disciplines and across project phases to ensure site standards and regulatory compliance to be followed through Detailed Design (ergonomics, accessibility, process hazards
- Review URSs and specifications with respect to CE marking, among other code/regulatory requirements
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Must have knowledge and experience in the use of DK WEA (Working Environment Agency) regulations and interpretations
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this EHS Specialist opportunity!