LSC has a fantastic opportunity for EHS coordinator to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be a part of FDBD's client team and represent FDBD in all matters overseeing and liaising with the Engineering Providers/General Contractors
- Review and challenge tender packages with respect to EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) to ensure designer's obligations are fulfilled
- Fulfil the roll of the statutory Health and safety coordination in design and provide the final journal of EHS matters.
- Support and ensure that design reviews have clear and appropriate Health & Safety focus across disciplines and across project phases to ensure site standards and regulatory compliance to be followed through Detailed Design (ergonomics, accessibility, process hazards, etc)
- Review specifications with respect to EHS matters & regulations in collaboration with the designated CE role
- Participate in EHS related (i.e., with regards to 3D model space management, permitting, mock-up's) meetings with Engineering Provider/General Contractor and suppliers.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Must have pharma or food ingrediencies project experience and references from design phases and preferably an engineering background. Must have knowledge and experience in the use of DK WEA (Working Environment Agency) regulations and interpretations
- 7 years + experience preferable
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!