LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Downstream Process Design Engineer to work in Denmark for a company that revolutionised healthcare industry through their award-winning medicinal products. With their exceptional scientific expertise and engineering skills, the company has been developing innovative medicines and therapeutic treatments to combat chronic diseases for almost a century. Here is your chance to join the team that empowers people, encourages diversity, and works together to produce ground-breaking next generation health solutions.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, Specify and install new process equipment and provide technical support and troubleshooting for Purification (Downstream)
- Selection and procurement of bio-pharmaceutical process equipment such as filter press and ultra-filtration units
- Manage, provide direction and ensuring a floorless corporation with engineering providers, vendors, project disciplines and User teams.
- Writing /reviewing URS's, technical documents and validation material.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Master's or bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years' experience from the pharmaceutical industry or in a consultancy company, preferably with Downstream/ Process Design experience.
- Good understanding of the design process and challenge the rationale behind the design.
- Good experience with international assignment (greenfield projects) working with global partners across projects and disciplines.
Fluent writing/speaking English
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin if you have any more questions about this opportunity!