LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Downstream Engineer to work in Denmark for a company that revolutionised healthcare industry through their award-winning medicinal products. With their exceptional scientific expertise and engineering skills, the company has been developing innovative medicines and therapeutic treatments to combat chronic diseases for almost a century. Here is your chance to join the team that empowers people, encourages diversity, and works together to produce ground-breaking next generation health solutions.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare engineering specifications for Vendors to follow
- Review engineering design from both Engineering Partner and Vendors
- Tender phase Vendor evaluation in collaboration with the Engineering Responsible Lead
- Communication and follow-up with equipment Vendors and Engineering Partner
- Procurement activities on equipment packages within your responsibility incl. visit/inspections and test activities at Vendors' site
- Handle technical clarifications with equipment Vendors
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- +3 years of experience (Junior positions) within life-science industry and working with cGMP.
- Preferably experience from execution of medium/large biopharmaceutical CAPEX projects to have a good understanding of scope of work.
- Experience with design and validation of biopharmaceutical equipment (cGMP).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin if you have any more questions about this opportunity!