LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Documentation Specialist to a leading biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have bachelor's degree (or higher) in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Automation, Engineering or equivalent and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the management of the site Documentation / SOP management systems
- Provides compliance contribution to project teams and leads specific projects.
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
- Responds to non-standard requests from customer needs.
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines.
- Act as Assistant to Head of Department (part time) with associated diary management activities
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of 3-4 years' experience in Quality Control, Quality Assurance or Pharmaceutical or Biological Operations
- Knowledge of EU/US quality related pharmaceutical regulations
- Excellent knowledge of relevant Quality and GMP Compliance Guidelines
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call in Gráinne Hodnett at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert