LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Documentation Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
Excellent opportunity for a Documentation Specialist to work in/as part of Quality Team.
ABOUT THE PROJECT/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Documentation Specialist is accountable for the smooth execution of all appropriate documentation associated within QA.
- They will contribute to the High Performance culture within the Quality Team by providing a flexible, accurate service to enable them to achieve key priorities
- The Documentation Specialist is an active member of the cross functional QA Team, providing support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the Quality Department.
- The Documentation Specialist will participate and comply with the MMD Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated knowledge of the requirements for entries and completion of batch records.
- Knowledge and experience of GMP and GDP in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Tech Services etc).
- At least three years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Minimum Leaving Certificate with a requirement to advance to a relevant 3rd Level Qualification (Science, Engineering, Quality, Production) within a three year period.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new QA Documentation Specialist role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.