LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Documentation Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have knowledge and experience of GMP, GDP and DI in a pharmaceutical environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Updating/deletion of documents through the MIDAS system.
- Preparation of change control documentation on TrackWise System.
- Tracking of GCM tasks on TrackWise System.
- Processing of documentation through the Change Control System.
- Regular updates to Tier boards with various metric information such as Incidents, Investigations, CAPAs, GCM tasks, EHS actions, Safety metrics, etc.
- Generation and control of Purchase Orders on SAP.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Tech Services etc).
- At least three years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar regulated environment.
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced project environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QA Rep opportunity!