LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Document Writer/Specialist to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company.
If you have experience using Veeva and Trackwise and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing SOPs within the Packaging department
- Amending existing SOPs with process improvement
- Document management
- Liasing with suppliers where necessary
- Drive improvement in all aspects of the packaging process
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area
- Packaging Experience is an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Experience in a cGMP regulated manufacturing environment is a distinct advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Document Writer/Specialist opportunity!