LSC have a great contract opportunity for an experienced Document Controller to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 8-10 years experience as a Document Controller in pharma
- Experience working on pharmaceutical large projects
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at +35321 477 7329 if you have any more questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!