LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Document Controller to join a Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Support of the EDMS (Electronic Document Management System)
- Establish the content and layout of documents.
- Update SOPs in line with requirements and route for approval and sign-off
- Handling and archiving of documents (Quality and Engineering documentation)
- Communicate with SOP owners and approvers and ensure clear flow of information and where necessary escalating these for resolution.
- Obtaining documentation and information from the team and sub-contractors.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 1-2 years of experience in document controlling within an FDA regulated industry.
- Proficiency with standard office software applications, including MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Power Point expected.
- Experience working with various filing types/processes/systems
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!