Documentation Controller is required for a global Biopharmaceutical company in Dublin. The facility specialises in the fermentation, purification and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials. The site has recently received significant investment to increase the onsite capabilities and has a significant European role in this global organization. The Site mission is "to be a globally competitive BioPharma site with proven capability, excellence in compliance, and flawlessly supplying products that meet customers' expectations".
The team on site are focused on excellence, innovation, quality, compliance and teamwork to support their strategy to meet the needs of their global patients.
If you want to work on a manufacturing site with innovative technical capabilities and with an opportunity to support a wider European team then this is the opportunity for you.
Excellent opportunity for a Documentation Controller to work in/as part of QA, Supply Chain Operations with responsibility for ensuring compliance .
The Documentation Controller will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the timely, accurate and efficient management of documents including access and revision control.
- Manage "Live" Documentation updates from the Operations floor
- Turnaround and issue documentation as per Operations Schedule
- Manage and implement on the floor documentation control system
- Drive the Documentation Life Cycle System to ensure documents are approved in as per Scheduling requirements.
The Successful Candidate requires:
- At minimum level 6 in a relevant Qualification
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Experience Working in a Pharmaceutical GMP regulated industry desirable
- Experience working with GMP Documentation Management Systems
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new Documentation Controller role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.