LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Document Controller to join a top five global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have 2 years' experience working within a GMP environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use of PDOC's (document management software) reporting & control of documents.
- Collect & reconcile documents on PDOC's
- Control system for retrieving/returning maintaining control of documents.
- Establish and maintain record retention timelines.
- Ensuring storage of documents to applicable retention timeline.
- Archiving & indexing to offsite document retrieval/storage vendor.
- Review for accuracy and follow up of documents for quality control.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Maintain Master Record Logs.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Attention to detail.
- Strong ability to organise and preserve paper documentation.
- Effective communication
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
- Experience working with various filing types/processes/systems.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins on 0212067451 if you have any more questions about this great opportunity!