LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Distribution Team Lead to join a market leading, top Ten Biopharmaceutical company. This role will be based in Dublin.
If you have 3 /4 years' experience in a Team Lead capacity in a GMP/GDP focused Distribution centre and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the Freight and Distribution Manager to achieve the required performance targets as set out by the GSIUC strategic goals.
- Interacting and liaising with the Supply Chain teams locally and internationally to prioritise orders and to provide a best in class service.
- Support the Freight and Distribution Manager to provide monthly KPI reports to management including causal analysis of unfavorable variances and corrective action plans as per GSIUC strategic targets and as agreed with the Distribution Centres Manager.
- Ensure GDP compliance by the transportation providers to company SOPs, relating to the transportation of products, and any other legal or Regulatory requirements.
- Through policy and procedure improvement/changes, develop inventory processes to minimise risk and improve compliance in the Distribution centre In Line with GMP&GDP requirements.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, to maximise utilisation of the Distribution centre.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in business or technical field preferably Supply Chain management
- Previous experience in a Customer Services role within a Pharmaceutical and Supply chain environment.
- Thorough knowledge of the Logistics Supply chain management model and the ability to interact and manage freight forwarders effectively
- Understanding of Forecasting and Supply and Demand Supply Chain models
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Distribution Team Lead opportunity!