LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Distribution Specialist. If you have Previous experience or working knowledge on inventory management and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs routine administrative and/or physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of Gilead products/inventory.
- Inputs information regarding movement and handling of products in a computerized inventory system. Organizes and maintains accurate records associated with Distribution activities.
- Performs basic transactions associated with Distribution processes through internal and external computer systems.
- Adheres consistently to SOPs and cGMPs.
- Escalates deviations in process or product to supervisor, to ensure on-time delivery of material and return of rejected or unsuitable orders.
- Notifies relevant departments as items are received, shipped or processed, as required
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3 /4 years' experience in a GMP/GDP focused Distribution centre. Previous experience in pharmaceutical environment is essential.
- Strong knowledge of GMP/GDP/ regulatory requirements, Quality managements systems, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Previous experience or working knowledge supporting EH&S would be an distinct advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!