LSC have a great contract opportunity for an DeltaV Plant Support Engineer to join a top five global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have a proven background with experience in the delivery and support of Automation solutions in a pharmaceutical batch manufacturing environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support for the plant control system (Emerson Delta V, Allen-Bradley PLC)
- Co-ordinate the systems support activities in a multi-product manufacturing facility.
- Providing day to day Automation Technical Support to Value Streams, Operations and Process Teams
- Carrying out system upgrades & system migrations, monitoring and verification of overall system health which includes carrying out system periodic reviews and user access review assessments
- Identify hazards, assess their relative risk and incorporate recommendations into your everyday support of systems change and process improvements
- Support Recipe testing and changeovers
YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Excellent people and communication skills working in a cross functional team environment.
- Will have the initiative and creativity to identify improvement opportunities and work to see them implemented.
- Strong planning and organisational skills and a proven ability to deliver against timelines.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!