Emerson - Automation Engineers - Cork
Emerson are looking for Automation Engineers to join their Cork team. The team is focused on managing and supporting Automation projects in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Process industries, both in Ireland and globally.
- Support the Lead Engineer in understanding, handling and achieving each customer's expectations.
- Take ownership of the Engineering activities on all allocated work packages and actively utilize methodologies, resources and techniques for minimizing the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Provide the Senior Engineer/Lead Engineer with all necessary support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress and areas of risk for the allocated tasks.
- Fully understand the scope of work within your portfolio, ensure that it is delivered to the requisite quality, budget and schedule and that the relevant Senior Engineer is fully informed, at the earliest opportunity, of any customer-initiated changes in scope
- Guarantee that all Engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company's quality control processes and that the significant standard is achieved.
- Actively share knowledge and experience with the UKI Engineering team and the wider organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Degree level in an engineering subject area or equivalent, or relevant experience in the industry
- Proven experience in an automation engineering role
- Preparation of functional specification and design specification documentation, and project lifecycle testing- would be an added advantage
- Relevant experience with control systems or PLC or MES - design, testing
- Good knowledge of GAMP5, S88 structure- would be an added advantage
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this DeltaV Engineer opportunity!