LSC have a great contract opportunity for Data specialist to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and verification of Finished Goods (FG), Drug Product (DP) and Drug Substance (DS) Oracle BOM's and Recipes within Oracle EBS suite for SBY organisation to meet business priorities. Support GEO recipes as required.
- Establish an effective process for assessing incoming workload per month/quarter.
- Track progress to plan & communicate effectively.
- Establish an effective process for managing recipe future effectivity dates in Oracle to ensure dates are managed correctly in the system. Engage and communicate with all key stakeholders on process.
- Responsible for the effective management and maintenance of Recipe Future
- Effectivity Dates in Oracle to ensure the successful transition from recipe version to version following Artwork updates. This will also involve assigning future end dates to existing recipes.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Strong knowledge of master data and how it applies to business.
- Experience of working in an Oracle environment and audit experience would be desirable.
- Managing data in an ERP environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!