LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Data Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, and maintain data architecture, databases, and data pipelines.
- Build and optimize data pipelines for data ingestion, transformation, and storage.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to design and implement data models and structures.
- Collaborate with other data professionals to ensure the smooth operation of data systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation on data systems and processes.
- Identify and implement solutions to improve data quality, reliability, and performance.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and new technologies in data engineering.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data science or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering or related field
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!