LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Data Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have 5 yrs of relevant experience preferred in Healthcare industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with developers to design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced applications to deliver on the desired customer experience.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and adoption to achieve desired outcomes and realize benefits
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving business problems staying ahead of current trends related to analytics and visualization technologies
- Provide oversight and management of development activities and ensure standards are being adhered to.
- Providing the data and systems used by our Data Analysts and Data Scientists.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelors in Technology Sciences, Economics or related field preferred.
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Data Engineer opportunity!