LSC have a great contract opportunity for a CSV Engineer to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. The facility is responsible for the production, packaging, labelling and delivery of biopharmaceutical medicines for global markets. The company currently markets medicines for various diseases and has a rich pipeline of products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares/reviews validation documentation related to projects/change controls.
- Manages change controls and other compliance related tasks e.g., non-conformances.
- Participates in the review of current and future CSV procedures and polices
- Analyzes the results of testing and determines the acceptability of results against predetermined criteria.
- Investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Identifies current and anticipated requirements for compliant computerized operations and suggests methods for the identification, implementation, and maintenance of the procedures, actions, and documentation necessary to ensure compliance within the operation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in a GMP environment essential
- Requires BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences with 5+ years of related experience within the fields of Automation and Computer systems and IT Infrastructure
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O Driscoll at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert