LSC have a great contract opportunity for a CSV Engineer to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have 5 or more years of experience in project/automation/IT/CSV/IT and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Laboratory capital projects.
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with MSD standards. Liaise with site AIT group to add input to site SOPs for lab systems.
- AuthorReviewApproval of qualification documents for lab systems - RS, CS, RTM etc.
- Work with site teams on generation of requirement andor configuration specification and IOQ test protocols. Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments where required.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Generate risk assessmentsvariance documentation and interface with site teams to close out same.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science, and or other technical degree.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, collaboration and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and to handle tasks with competing priorities effectively and engage with stakeholders.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!