LSC have a great contract opportunity for a CSV Engineer to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. If you have 5+ years of related experience within the fields of Automation and Computer systems and IT Infrastructure Qualification/validation; will substitute relevant experience for education and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares/reviews validation documentation related to projects/change controls.
- Manages change controls and other compliance related tasks e.g. non-conformances.
- Participates in the review of current and futre CSV procedures and polices
- Analyzes the results of testing and determines the acceptability of results against predetermined criteria.
- Investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Identifies current and anticipated requirements for compliant computerized operations and suggests methods for the identification, implementation, and maintenance of the procedures, actions, and documentation necessary to ensure compliance within the operation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Requires BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences o Experience in a GMP environment essential.
- Biologics experience highly desirable
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this CSV Engineer opportunity!