LSC has an exciting opportunity for an CSA Supervisor to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
We are seeking a CSA Supervisor to join a Site Projects team. The candidate should have significant previous experience of Multi Discipline Construction, preferably in the Pharmaceutical / Bio Pharmaceutical industries. The candidate will be working as part of the onsite projects group delivering multiple discipline projects.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
This role is for a CSA Supervisor with experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience in Construction management. The projects are multi discipline with the main focus on CSA.
- Project Engineering of individual projects from concept through to handover.
- Coordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- Participate in Constructability, Planning and Safety reviews.
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting standard construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts and proposals.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
- Experience with construction, startup, and turnover of facilities systems through commissioning/handover would be an advantage.
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs
- A BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 10 plus years experience in Construction environments
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills essential.
Core Competencies - Experience gained in Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Oil and Gas and Mineral Refining industries. Key skills include construction supervision, including the core activities of site safety management, client liaison, project planning, scheduling and budgeting encompassed with the co-ordination and monitoring of various subcontractor packages.
Education and relevant certification - Time served and certification as pipe welder and fitter, encompassed with the following professional development courses; CIF Managing Safely in construction, Advanced Safety Leadership (ASL), Decision Point Training, Scaffolding Inspection Course, Occupational First Aid, Confined Space Training, Conflict Management, Renewal of Safe Pass, Working at Heights Safety and Awareness.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert