LSC have a great contract opportunity for an CQV System Owner to join a top five global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have minimum of 6 years relevant Process experience in engineering and commissioning activities within large scale capital projects and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure construction scope of works and timelines is agreed for their systems to support Green tag system turnover.
- Familiarise themselves with their assigned systems such that they can assume ownership of all activities on their systems upon system transition from Construction at Green Tag.
- Sign permits, as system owner, for all activities on their assigned systems during the CQV phase (incl. Pre commissioning.
- Ensure pre-commissioning scope of works and timelines is agreed for their systems (e.g., loop check and calibration (E&I technicians), Automation engineers, M&P fitters).
- Generate all verification documentation for their assigned systems, including RAMS (Risk Assessments / Method Statements) for the verification activities.
- Ensure that all materials (e.g., spares, consumables) and resources required to undertake commissioning & verification activities are available.
YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Small Molecule API experience will be a distinct advantage
- Relevant experienced in leading teams in a high pace project environment.
- Experience in use of Automation systems such as Delta V
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!