LSC have a great contract opportunity for a CQV Lead to join a top five global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have a minimum of 10 years relevant Process experience in engineering and commissioning activities within large scale capital projects and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approve SAT protocols for vendor skids within assigned systems.
- Ensure vendors RAMS (Risk Assessments / Method Statements) are approved for works to proceed.
- Execute the Verification documentation set for all assigned systems, in compliance with the schedule.
- Attend Daily Whiteboard meetings (run by the Area CQV lead) and report status / progress, issues, escalations etc.
- Provide routine updates on progress per system to facilitate project reporting, to the Project CQV Lead.
- Facilitate system handover to end user using the SARR process and in compliance with the schedule.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Strong knowledge of small molecule API
- Experience with Automation systems such as Emerson Delta V and Sygma BMS.
- Knowledge of Navisworks (3D Model) an advantage
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!