LSC have a great contract opportunity for a CQV Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and execute C&Q activities for isolators, reactors and HVAC equipment for greenfield high containment API facility.
- Develop the master list of C&Q test documents and activities.
- Generate C&Q summary reports.
- Ensure the C&Q schedule is developed and maintained.
- Generate all C&Q test documents (C&Q Plan/FAT/SAT/IV/FT/C&Q)
- Attend C&Q coordination meetings.
- Involve in tracking and reporting of C&Q status and risks/issues
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5+ years experience in Engineering or Commissioning and Qualification Management in Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology projects
- Technical qualification at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in commissioning and qualification for Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology projects Experience with isolators, reactors and HVAC equipment within the API pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Contact Sarah Ninan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert!