LSC have a great contract opportunity for CQV Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
If you have relevant experience as subject matter expert / engineer in a high-tech industry such as Biotech or Pharma and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding and applying industry specific compliance standards/regulations to all CQV activities.
- Leading root cause analysis and investigations.
- Generation and review of protocols, reports, project change controls and deviations.
- Proactively highlighting any issues around compliance.
- Participates in internal and external audits and inspections where required.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in quality assurance environments, quality management systems and GMP change management processes and impact assessments would be an advantage.
- Experience in IMB/FDA environment advantageous.
- Experience in HVAC qualification/requalification desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!