LSC have an exciting contract opportunity for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have experience developing validation documentation and experience executing validation protocols and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the sustaining teams involved in change controls to develop and execute test protocols
- Work with the CQV Lead to support the close out of the initial Validation Master Plan used to build the site
- Support the development of Validation Templates for a new capital project to bring new company products to site
- Support the planning of the site activities for a new capital project to bring new company products to site
- Support the development of Standard Operating Procedures for the sustaining CQV program
- Support the development of training materials to help build CQV capabilities across the site
- Co-ordinate the day to day management of contractors when qualification activities are outsourced e.g. Temperature Mapping, HVAC requalification, Autocalve requalification etc.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Level 8 degree in a Scienece, Engineering or Other related Technical discipline
- Experience closing out validation activities and writing validation reports
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this CQV Engineer opportunity!