LSC have a great contract opportunity for a CQV Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company based in Westmeath. The company is focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
If you have 9 Years of experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commissioning, qualification and verification engineer on Level 2 Clinical project at the Athlone site.
- Responsible for generating CQV test documentation which includes VQAs, VTP, DRRs and test scripts.
- Execute testing and verification in the field on upstream and downstream processing equipment.
- Experience with upstream or downstream single use manufacturing processes is preferred.
- Experience with delta V Manufacturing control systems is required.
- Raise and close validation deviations where required.
- Understanding of ASTM 2500 risk based verification approach for clean utilities, black utilities, downstream and upstream processes.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Ruth Holland at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this CQV Engineer opportunity!