LSC has a fantastic opportunity for CQV Buffer Engineer to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment.
The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality.
- Support the commissioning, qualification and validation of buffer prep systems and equipment as part of the Drug Substance expansion.
- Ensure commissioning readiness of all systems to support equipment start-up and IOQ testing.
- Conduct predominantly SAT activities aligned to the current equipment vendor during installation and readiness.
- Liaise with all Project Groups and the CQV Document Generation Lead.
- Support execution of all LSCC CQV deliverables; IOQ, field execution.
- Generate and ensure timely approval of all commissioning and IOQ final reports.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- 10 years' experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Experience within media prep, buffer prep and / or buffer hold.
- Previous experience of delivering FAT/SAT activities.
- Capacity to keep work pace and meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organising abilities.
Qualifications & Education:
Bachelor Degree or higher preferred: ideally in an Engineering related discipline.