LSC have a great contract opportunity for C&Q Tech Writer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork. The Cork campus has produced small molecule API for over 30 years and has built a new Biotechnology facility which will deliver the next generation of products to the global market. For over three decades the site has succeeded in fostering a working environment where team members take pride in both the excellence of their personal and collective contributions and the positive benefits they provide to patients around the world. This is an opportunity to work for a household name and to grow your career.
If you have third Level Engineering / Science Qualification or equivalent experience and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defining approaches and standards to enable C&Q activities to be carried out consistently and efficiently and in conformance with applicable regulatory expectations (quality, safety and/or environmental) and established industry standards (e.g., ISPE Guidelines etc.)
- Generating / Updating procedures including templates.
- Prepare demolition, mechanical completion, IV, OV documents in accordance with templates.
- Prepare Risk Assessments, Commissioning & Qualification Plans, Verification Plans, Summary Reports and UR Documentation in accordance with templates.
- Ensure all personnel and those executing protocols are adequately trained in C&Q procedures.
- Ensure all commissioning & qualification documentation complies with all relevant local and global corporate procedures.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Strong computer and technical writing skills.
- Organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with others.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert