LSC have a great contract opportunity for C&Q Project Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specializes in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection molding, robotics, vision systems and sterilization systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor the Suppliers during the equipment build. Manage all relevant technical reviews during this period
- Organise and perform Factory Acceptance Testing
- Organise and perform Site Acceptance Testing
- Preparation and execution of all commissioning and validation documentation
- Manage all training related activities.
- Manage and deliver the hand-over of equipment to Production
- Manage project risks and issues proactively to ensure programme and budget are achieved.
- Leadership of a staff project team (if applicable).
- Quality and Compliance Related Responsibilities Ensure all activities are carried out in compliance
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!