Project Engineer - Pharmaceutical - Cork
LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineers to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork. The Cork campus has produced small molecule API for over 30 years and has built a new Biotechnology facility which will deliver the next generation of products to the global market.
If you have 10 years C&Q experience in the pharmaceutical sector and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- CQ Program and Area leads are expected to have a working technical knowledge of their systems or their part of the program, as required to provide oversight to the development of protocols or their part of the program in support of the CQ effort. The technical lead will have deep technical knowledge to provide technical leadership for work within their area of expertise
- Provide technical oversight and program management as needed to assure technical work quality and progress of CQ Engineers.
- Lead requirements development, design reviews and risk assessments for their assigned systems.
- Work collaboratively with project support groups (e.g. automation, construction, engineering, end user) and their management and opinion leaders to influence decisions.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BS Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- 10 years working in small molecule engineering, operations, or manufacturing with deep technical experience in specific unit operations (e.g. Reactors, Filter Dryers, Nanofiltration, continuous processing) related to small molecule manufacturing.
- 10 years in CQ experience
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!