LSC has an exciting opportunity for a CQ Engineer - Utilities to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The CQ Engineer reports to the CQ Area Lead and is responsible for the safe and compliant delivery of verification activities for their assigned systems
- Generation of System Traceability Matrices, C&Q Risk Assessments, C&Q plans, test cases and reports.
- Vendor and Contractor coordination and supervision (offsite and onsite),
- Review and acceptance of contractor and vendor handover documentation,
- Acceptance of systems at Mechanical Completion (following walk-down, punch listing, etc.),
- Safe set-up of systems (PSSR, LOTO, Valve Line-ups),
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BS Engineering or Science (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of Small Molecule Unit Operations, Continuous Manufacturing and/ or ATEX environments is desirable
- Self-motivated, proactive approach with a commitment to meet deadlines
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert