LSC have a great contract opportunity for a CQ Engineer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have 5 years project experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commissioning and Qualification of Utilities Systems (Clean, Grey, Waste, Solvent)
- Generation of System Traceability Matrices, C&Q Risk Assessments, C&Q plans, test cases and reports.
- Vendor and Contractor coordination and supervision (offsite and onsite),
- Review and acceptance of contractor and vendor handover documentation,
- Document generation and execution for assigned systems (FAT, SAT, RV, IV, OV),
- Running recipes, sequences and functional testing via DCS (DeltaV),
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BS Engineering or Science
- Knowledge of Small Molecule Unit Operations, Continuous Manufacturing and/ or ATEX environments is desirable
- Knowledge of GMP'S, regulatory requirements, equipment commissioning and qualification
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at 021 4777329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!